WORDS / ARKANSANS FOR THE ARTS
Join Americans for the Arts staff who will overview our advocacy and research relating to the new federal COVID-19 Relief Package. Speakers will discuss Americans for the Arts COVID-19 response resources, the new legislation, what parts relate to arts organizations, artists, and the creative economy and what you should expect in the next few weeks.
- Robert Lynch, President and CEO, Americans for the Arts & Action Fund
- Ruby Lopez Harper, Sr. Director of Local Arts Advancement
- Randy Cohen, Vice President of Research
- Nina Ozlu Tunceli, Executive Director, Americans for the Arts Action Fund
- Narric Rome, Vice President of Government Affairs and Arts Education
- Peter Gordon, Director of Federal Affairs
Due to our technical capacity, the live webinar will be open to the first 1000 participants. If you are unable to make the event live, register anyway for first access to the recording about 24-48 hours later.
Arkansans for the Arts is committed to continuing to connect artists, arts and culture organizations, patrons, students, and legislators through this crisis. In the coming weeks keep watching your inbox for ideas on how you can stay creative and connected while safe at home. Arkansas has a strong and vibrant arts community and we intend to stay that way!