Performances of Fiddler on the Roof at Walton Arts Center have been rescheduled for April 2021. Tickets for the original April 2020 performances will be honored at the rescheduled performance. Patrons only need to contact the box office if they cannot attend, according to a press release.
Performances at Walton Arts Center have been suspended through May 9, but the nonprofit performing arts center’s staff continues working with resident companies, artists and tours to reschedule performances for next season.
The following performances have been rescheduled.
- Arlo Guthrie has been rescheduled for Oct. 4 at 8 p.m.
- Bonnie Bishop has been rescheduled for Sept. 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Fiddler on the Roof has been rescheduled for April 13-18, 2021
These upcoming performances have now been canceled. Patrons with tickets to these shows will be called or emailed about their ticketing options.
- The Real Group scheduled for Friday, April 3
- VoiceJam Competition scheduled for Saturday, April 4
- Erth’s Prehistoric Aquarium Adventure scheduled for Tuesday, April 28
- Windmill Theatre’s Beep scheduled for May 1-2
- Seraph Brass scheduled for Sunday, May 3
- Dover Quartet scheduled for Sunday, May 10
As the remaining performances that were originally scheduled through May 9 are updated, ticketholders will be emailed about their ticketing options. Patrons can view a current list of shows according to their status at waltonartscenter.org/ticketing-updates/.
Walton Arts Center lobby is currently closed to the public. If you have questions, contact the Walton Arts Center Box Office Monday through Friday 10 am until 6 pm and Saturday 10 am until 4 pm at 479-443-5600 or at email@example.com.
Shows scheduled for this summer at the Walmart AMP are not currently impacted by coronavirus prevention measures.